Saturday, August 05, 2006

Why can't we all be this happy?!!


Life is a good thing right? Actually that's not rhetorical and it's also an understatement. LIFE IS A GREAT THING. Sometimes we get a little lost and during those times we get a down on ourselves which is an easy thing to do. As adults we have responsibilities and that may cause stress, anxiety, nervousness, confusion, and a plethora of other headaches. But when I see Ryder smile with all the joy in the world, all I can be is happy and smile also cuz that's ALL he seems to know. Suddenly things don't seem that complicated anymore I'm reminded by him to just keep things simple. I guess that's what we are all trying to find, that complete happiness that we all once experienced as little babies. Thank you Ryder for letting me feel that again.
He was just so happy this afternoon. I hope you are smilin' now just looking at him.

2 comments:

joanh said...

so cute!! definitely smiling after seeing these pics... he must have had a good breakfast!!!!

Anonymous said...

its either good milk or daddy is telling funny jokes.
very amazing that he is showing that million dollar smile at week 2 already.

The very first time Jake had the hearty laugh, we were making a smooching sound at him. but he caught on after 30 min of us "abusing" the technique. So beware, they might be young, but they do remember our jokes and routines. Man, tough customers!