Monday, August 21, 2006

PLEASE READ PREVIOUS POST FIRST!!!!

And just like that, he sucker punched us. Not 10 seconds (I'm not lying) after I pressed the button to publish my last post, Ryder woke up and punched me in the gut. It hit me from out of the blue, making me think he had it all planned. I almost feel used, cuz he's toying with me. We're not even in the same league, that dude is a professional and I'm just a weekend warrior trying to step up to the plate. Now he's crying louder than ever. He delivered false hope just so he could have the last word. Oh man that's just mean!! MEAN MEAN MEAN!! I'm going to get that little guy when he grows up!!!!!!! He's gonna really get it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what would you do if you had been the center of attention for the past 10 months, where you had everyone waiting on you hand and foot, patting your little okole and uttering soothing sounds ... and now you only have 2 exhausted parents and a whole new environment?

It's still very unfamiliar and new to Ryder. Don't be led to believe that newborns can be spoiled. Just hold him and comfort him and assure him all is well. Get in the recliner and let him lay on your chest...and both of you can get some rest. You will all be happier for it. Either that or you will have to borrow a tutu to take over the chore for you.
Aloha...Auntie Jan