
We are bringing out the big guns. Thanks to many of you, we have had tons of advice on how to calm the smurf down and put him to sleep. From car seats, bouncers, magic miracle blankets, music, swings, massages, to baby bjorns carriers among other things. Some work (for a few minutes) and some don't. We actually have most of these gadgets and yesterday I busted out the swing. He wouldn't go to sleep after his 3 am feeding so I had no choice. I put on the baby bjorn and strapped Ryder to myself. Then I proceeded to assemble the swing with a baby attached to my chest. He had refused to sleep and when I finally finished assembling the darn thing, I realized something. Ryder had fallen asleep! So I never got to use the swing to see if it worked. We put him in there this afternoon and he actually fell asleep but we will see if it works consistently. Did we have any of this stuff when we grew up?
1 comment:
i know my little sis liked sleeping in her swing, but i don't think i had one.
we never got jake the swing, but i hope it works consistently for you guys!!
Post a Comment