

Some people want to see a side by side comparison of mommy & Ryder.
Here is Ryder on the left and mommy on the right.
Click to enlarge and you decide.
TWINS!!!????
At exactly 12:36 on March 18, 2009, Momma Jax dropped a bomb on ryder's world, a 4.0KG! beautiful girl named Makayla. Ryder "the little smurf", summer 2006's biggest blockbuster, premiered on, July 18 at 4:43 AM. Their parents Daddy Alex and Momma Jax are overjoyed with their arrival into this wonderful world. Hope you bookmark this blog and come back often to check on Makayla and Ryder as they go on fantastic adventures. This is their story....
7 comments:
Ahhhhhh, I see......
is it just me or is everyone getting pop ups from clicking back and forth between screens within this site? My google pop up blocker doesn't seem to be doing it's job.
I don't get any pop ups at all Norm. There must be a seed on your computer from some other site. Stop surfing for porn!
I only get it when I go on your Blog site. This is coming from my office computer through the bank's network. If I were surfing the web at Doug's pad, then maybe.....
We stand by our original comment. Ryder looks like Jackie...and we remember Jackie as a baby. What a head of hair!!
Aloha...Uncle Bey and Auntie Jan
awwww. so cute!!!
people who have seen my baby pics think that Jake and I look alike too. :)
Okay I will look for a picture of myself and scan it.
Post a Comment