11 hours ago
Saturday, August 05, 2006
HICCUPS!!!
I've had some pretty tough hiccup cases before but Ryder takes the cake. He gets these hiccups that gyrate his whole body. I mean his tiny little body completely jolts and he lets out this shriek!! and it hurts me just holding him. Nothing seems to stop it and it goes on for like 15 minutes. Poor kid seems like he's getting electric shock treatment. Anyone got any suggestions. It happens all the time too. Literally everyday he gets these hiccup attacks. Everything that I've read says its normal but there's gotta be something we can do. Ryder needs your help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I've heard that it doesn't hurt them at all, it's just a little unnerving to watch..
Jake used to have them all the time too up until 3-4 months? Sometimes daily.. Now just once in a while.
You can try burping him in between eating, or you can just double check that no air is getting in when he's eating. You can also try feeding him again to try and stop the hiccups...
Joan wouldn't let me try the old "surprise!" trick on Jake when he had the hiccups. (hahaha, of course i am kidding)
but, Alex, do call me when you get hiccups yourself.
Post a Comment