Ryder has a big head of hair and it's beginning to really bother him as he scratches all day. This has caused him to cut himself and bleed quite a few times so we decided that we needed to go see a professional. Since momma Jax is banned from touching Ryder's head (please see earlier posts regarding momma's butchering skills) we went to our own hair stylist Kelven. Kelven is the best in the business in Taiwan as Jax and I have gone to him for many years now. He does hair for many celebrities and now he has cut the hair of baby smurf Ryder. Basically I held him up on my knee and Kelven snipped away and as you can see, he still wore his bib cuz he continued to salivate. How can a person salivate so much??? It still baffles me?! Anyway, the robe didn't really help cuz I was covered with hair. Yes covered, cuz Kelven cut off A TON OF HAIR AND RYDER STILL HAS A LOT!!!! Now his hair is shorter and it looks cleaner but his face looks even fatter than before. I will posts before and after shots tomorrow. The best part is that Ryder didn't cry one bit, he actually was intrigued by the brewhaha around him as he attracted quite a crowd.


4 comments:
Oh my gosh, Ryder looks so adorable! Those chubby cheeks!!!
i agree with tiffany, i just love ryder's cheeks! so cute!
omg...ryder is such a big boy now. is he driving yet?!
that's good he didn't cry!! :)
Post a Comment