2 hours ago
Friday, August 14, 2009
Ryderpicasso
Ryder's been going to school now for almost 4 months and we're pretty happy with the results. He's been potty trained and eats 10 times quicker than before. He plays well with other kids and he's learned to follow instructions, stand in line, and converse quite well. I think it's group learning and the peer pressure from other kids doesn't hurt, it really accelerates learning. His coloring has improved a great deal lately and he had his very first art exhibition a little while back. I don't know if he will turn into a Picasso or Van Gogh but it's a start.
His painting is number 139. I don't really know what it is so I asked him. Is it Starry Starry Night? "Nope!" he says, "it's Lightning McQueen!" Sorry but I don't quite see the resemblance!?! Maybe there's still time to learn golf and be Tiger Woods rather than Picasso? Time will tell. Here he is with his favorite teacher Migo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did ryder get potty trained at school mainly? ethan is starting up preschool in a week, and he's supposed to be potty trained...but he isn't. i'm hoping the school does all the work. haa!!
AK
lighting mcqueen! :) love it.
Post a Comment