With Grandma and Grandpa in town, we have a FULL HOUSE, and I love it. It's always nice to come home from a long days work and find everyone happy at home playing, watching TV, surfing the internet, or cooking. There's sooo much going on at home and I think Ryder and Makayla love it. They are never bored and always have someone to play with. What I love most is that it reminds me of my childhood when our house was full with 3 generations of Nius. It was great cuz it really felt like a family, and that's how it feels now.
Seven people in the house means one thing though, it's never quiet. I guess that's why I love blogging late at night cuz everyone is finally asleep and I can actually think. The quiet nights that Jax and I use to have seem soooo long ago. I clicked a few pictures while everyone was asleep just to remind me of the silence that once was.


But then I realize that I actually enjoy the sound of my children yelling and screaming and just plain having fun. Crazy isn't it??!! I'm sure all the dads and moms know what I mean :)
2 comments:
laughing and playing noises are good. Whining and crying noises, no good.
AK
haha. i agree with AK- having fun noises are good, but the whining and fighting drives me crazy! :)
Post a Comment