Thursday, May 03, 2007

A LETTER FROM RYDER!

To all my fans of Ryder's World,
Mommy, daddy and I are doing great! The weather out here has been a bit cold and rainy, so we've been at home alot. Except when mommy and daddy have to work then I hang out with my nanny.
I'm getting alot bigger now. A whopping 9kg!!(19.8 pounds for all you Americans!) But I don't look that fat because I have been doing alot of exercise. I can crawl really fast now, especially when I'm playing soccer with mommy. I even chase after my robot dog!

Now that I've got crawling down I'm really anxious to start walking. I practice walking around the coffee table but mommy says I have to keep one hand on the table at all times. Sometimes I try the "Kamakazi", just letting go of the table and walking forward, but I can't seem to get past the first step! We've already been to the emergency room once cause I got so many bumps on my head. But don't worry, the doctor says I'm fine and that I have a hard head. I think mommy worries too much.
I'm such a big boy now, I can eat grown-up food. My favorite is rice congee with little white fish and some carrots or sweet potato. And for snack I like apples, bananas or cookies!! I eat three meals a day now just like mommy and daddy and I can even sit at the dinner table with everyone.
Well I guess it's time for my nap. Come back and visit me soon!
hugs & kisses~
Ryder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, our first Ryder post. I think Ryder got tired of waiting for mommy and daddy to tell his story to all the aunties and uncles who check in daily for the latest Ryder news. Good job, Ryder!

Anonymous said...

Ryder has really gotten so big! For some reason, I can see Ryder growing up to be a pro soccer player! :P