Monday, December 25, 2006

Finally a post!!!!

Ok, I finally have decent internet service and a DVD drive to upload pictures. We had taken all these pictures about 2 weeks ago and they were burned onto a DVD. After I got to LA, I realized I didn't have any access to a DVD drive so I had to wait till my little brother came with his MacBook. So after all the delay, here are some pics for you guys.


Today is Christmas Eve here in LA so we are having a big family dinner. Hope you all are having a great meal with your family too. Merry Christmas everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy holidays! hope ryder enjoyed his first christmas.

you guys gonna be back in taiwan at the end of Jan? I'll be back in Taipei, so would love to meet the little guy if you guys are around....

Anonymous said...

awwwww! so cute! merry christmas baby ryder and daddy alex and mama jax!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yawn! We've almost given up hope of catching any photos of your holiday visits in CA and HI.