
Ok, the high of beating USC is finally subsiding a little, but don't get me wrong, I'm still terribly excited that for one year I don't have to hear from all the evil little Trojans about our football team. Along with the Trojans, I hate a few other things in life, one being the pesky mosquito!! This week, Ryder was introduced to the sneaky little bastards and they just tore into my poor baby boy's face and really lit him up. The cruel thing is that he doesn't even know what's going on. He just knows that it itches and he starts scratching which leads to cuts on his face cuz he claws soooo hard. The mosquitoes have big stomachs cuz they didn't only get Ryder one time, they hit him with 3 torpedoes. It was like Pearl Harbor and Ryder was a sitting duck. Just sleepin' away dreaming of an ice cold teether, when they attack stealthily in the dark of night.

We not only wake up to 3 big volcanoes on his face but scratches all over as you can see in the 2nd picture. In this modern and technologically advanced world, there has to be something that can truly ward off the pesky insect. Although I know they are highly resilient to every except a mosquito zapper, thus they have been around for millions of years. So I ask, all those mothers and fathers out there with experience, what options do I have other than mummifying my baby like King Tut?
5 comments:
Spicy Milk from mommy or maximum skin exposure sacrifice from daddy.....
that sucks. Sorry Ryder.
poor baby...how about a mosquito net over the crib? by the way, yummy cheeks!
Yvonne
Oh no poor Ryder. So sorry honey! Take good care of yourself!! Bad bugs!!
calamine lotion!!!!!!
Post a Comment