Friday, December 11, 2009

Growing Up Fast

We are leaving to go to Phuket today so I wanted to just blast some pictures of Makayla.  The Club Med in Phuket is opening a new Baby Med and Makayla has been invited to be the Celebrity Baby Star!  So off we go and not a moment too soon.  Can't wait for all day sunshine and all you can eat BBQ!!!

My 7am alarm that is never late!!
 
Grandma loves to spoil Makayla!

She's always happy!  I guess I would be too if I just ate, slept, and pooped all day.

Slowly getting thinner.  Long legs! Long legs!

Can't forget about my older brother Ryder!

Hey what's this??!!  Delicious!!!

Do I look like mommy?  No, of course not!  I look like daddy!

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo  HAPPY!

Uncle Mark brought this denim outfit for me!  Texas is all about Denim and chicks with hips!

Mommy loves this outfit.  So retro hip and cute!

Daddy's little sweetheart.

We were in HK and this was the only water tub Godmom Abbie had.  It's sooo tiny, like a soup bowl.  Anyone want a bowl of Makayla??


Mommy and Daddy's little girl

Uncle Mark was in town last month and he just adores Makayla!

Just last week, they sure do grow up fast!!!!

Real time baby!

1 comment:

joanh said...

real time makayla is looking so grown up! i can't believe how quickly it's gone by! yay for updates. have fun in phuket!!