Ryder and I have been spending quite a lot of time together this past month as we wait for Mommy and Makayla to come home. Tomorrow is the big day as they will leave the post partum maternity center and finally move home.
In the meantime, Ryder is really getting use to school and I think he really enjoys it. The hard part is getting him there in the morning cuz he still objects voraciously. But once he steps foot onto the hardwood at school, it's all good.

It's just like another day at the office for him now. He knows all the teachers and kids which makes everyday easier. Is it me, or is he looking more mature?
I absolutely love the next pic cuz it was snapped mid twist. Ryder is getting his groove on while wearing his favorite Spider-Man shirt. I swear the little smurf wears this shirt four times a week!!

It's not all fun and games at school though. This is higher education baby!! "This is a tough book to read and I think it's huuuurrrrttttiiiinnggggg my brain! When is nap time?"

"Hey dad, I'm running a little late here. Working on the taxes, and it looks like I'm gonna need to get that extension. Pick you up in twenty okay?"

The past 30 days have been very tiring to say the least, and I'm sure glad that mommy and Makayla are finally coming home tomorrow. Can't wait for all of us to be together in our own house. Will defintely post the homecoming tomorrow!
1 comment:
definitely looking more grown up! love the captions! hoping mommy and makayla have a great homecoming and that it stops raining for it!
Post a Comment