Friday, May 16, 2008

The Big Brewhaha

A letter from Ryder:
My epic trek continues...
We finally arrive in SF for the Uncle Chris's big wedding that we have been so looking forward to. The wedding day was actually the day of the Final Four and UCLA blew it so Daddy was not in a great mood. But after about 20 minutes of sulking, he headed downstairs for cocktail hour and the banquet. The highlight of this blog should be the video of what will forever be dubbed THE FALL!!!!! I was suppose to take the crowd by storm with my brand new specially designed for me tux. Well, I sure took the room by storm when I decided to turn the ring bearer walk into a race. RAN I DID!! Straight down the aisle and just about 20 feet from the finish line, the carpet comes out from no where and I clip the last hurdle and all my dreams of a gold medal went down the drain. Lucky I have another Olympics happening in four months in Barcelona when Auntie Carolyn gets married. Daddy can't seem to find his video camera in the tornado that is our house, so we don't have the video clip. But daddy PROMISES! he will get that up soon cuz it's one of the funniest clips of me ever.
So for now you will have to just settle for pictures. Right after the ceremony mommy, auntie, and grandma posed for a great shot. Mommy loved her dress which our friend Linli designed and she got a lot of rave reviews from many ladies at the wedding. The banquet started with the newlyweds prancing in with the first dance. I now present to you for the first time; Mr. and Mrs. William Christopher Lee. AKA my uncle. Everyone kept kissing and hugging me at the wedding and it kinda got old. Just leave me alone with my toys! The ceremony was great but I'm all dressed up at this gig with my fancy tux and my slick hairdo but where are all the hoochies at? How am I suppose to get my game on when there's no booty to get? I guess I'm gonna have to just hang around mommy and daddy.
Oh hold up! Here's one that my be interested in me. She's a little older but I like my woman mature. Oh you wanna get down and dirty huh? I could get on the floor for a good stare down!
Congratulations Uncle Chris and Auntie Erin. I had a great time at your wedding. Sorry for taking the dive during the ceremony but it was my first time being a ring bearer and I was nervous.
Love,
Ryder

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys all look great; especially RYDER! :)

Foster Trans

joanh said...

everyone looks so awesome!> can't wait to see the video.

ryder.. don't hang out w/ the hoochies! hang out w/ the nice girls. :)

Erick,Roxy and Sophia said...

Ryder, I know what cause the fall...it's your shoes. You need to wear tuxedo shoes. Can wait to see the video.

Abbie said...

Ryder, LOVE the hair.
Jax, DROOLING over the dress.
Alex, nice watch?