Wednesday, July 18, 2007
One year ago!!!
At 4:43 am on July 18, 2006 Ryder came into this world looking a little wet and scrunchy but full of hope. His head was a little long, his back hairy, and his face all swollen. This is him on the delivery table a couple of minutes after his first encounter with oxygen.
And look at him now. This was taken a couple of minutes ago at 9:09 am July 18, 2007. He's grown up to be such a cute boy and gone is the scrunchy face and the hair on the back but his face is still a little swollen.
Today is the little smurf's big day so we will have a few updates. We are going to go get him ready cuz he's about to have his official Big Birthday Party at noon with all of our bestest friends! There's going to be a lot of mommies/daddies and kids there. I'll put up some pictures in a couple of hours. See you back here soon. WHAT A BIG DAY!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ryder
I hope you have a beautiful day. I know your parents will make it special. You are so cute.
Love ya
Aunty Linda
Happy Birthday Ryder!
I was there the day you were born, and now you are a big boy! I don't know when I'll see you (hopefully soon), but have a healthy year ahead of you. Make sure to thank mommy and daddy for bringing you into this world!
Love (your favorite uncle in New York),
Uncle Jason
Happy Birthday Ryder!
Sarah
happy birthday ryder!!!!!!!!! it's been amazing to see you grow up and can't wait to see you running and jibber jabbering with Jake. sorry we couldn't be there during your special week, but we'll have some cake or coldstones to celebrate again when we come back! xo auntie J uncle J and baby J
Happy Birthday Ryder. It's officially July 18 here in LA. We can't wait to hear about all your celebrations...and Tyson wants to hear about your new gifts! :)
Post a Comment