Thursday, July 05, 2007

Brushing my teeth

Dear uncles and aunties,
I want to thank everyone for their continued concerns about my cough. I'm feeling a little better now and I had another doctor's visit this week. I don't cough and throw up like before but the doctor says I still have to continue taking my medicine for a couple of more months. Don't worry about me though, I'm super strong.
Daddy and mommy tell me that my health is very important so I'm learning things everyday. Today, I learned how to brush my teeth. I have a real special toothbrush that basically scrubs my gums and it tickles a lot! I don't know why but it feels soooo good to rub it around in my mouth. Here are some pictures that daddy took of me brushing.
Mommy has a great set of teeth and daddy's never had a cavity so I hope I inherit those traits from them.
Love,
Ryder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ryder!! Brushing your teeth will prevent you from having bad breath like your dad.

AK

joanh said...

wow! Ryder, your dad has NEVER had a cavity? wow! kudos! unforunately, both of Jake's parents have had lots of cavities, but white fillers help take that away.