Do you remember when you first got your bicycle and your world got larger? And then you got your driver's license and your territory expanded even more. Well, Ryder's world just got huge last week when he learned to crawl or should I say shuffle. He's pretty much been a brick, basically you put him down where you want, and he stays kuput. Then he learned to roll but mobility was still very limited, but he just basically got his first set of wheels, or feet I should say. He finally got his tummy off the ground and his butt in the air about 10 days ago and now he's learning how to move very slowly, albeit backwards! Yup, homeboy moves backwards. Is that normal? He kinda just pushes and scoots back. Then he always gets caught on something cuz he's NOT LOOKING BACKWARDS!! Not too bright huh? But this is one giant leap for babykind cuz now you can't really leave him alone anymore. Well you still can go to the bathroom but you need to build a little pillow castle around him.
We took all these pictures at a studio which also did our wedding and when Jackie was pregnant. It's owned by a very good friend of ours and the photographer takes the best shots. This series is Jackie's favorite and she doesn't know which one she likes best so I picked the top 4. It kinda looks like he crawling but these were before he actually moved.


And I finally got some pictures of our vacation in Hawaii in the mail cuz I had forgotten to bring my battery charger for my digital cam and I had no shots to show. Anyway I will be posting those up very soon.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I just wanna eat him up! He's so freaking adorable! Love these photos!
he looks so happy!! congrats on the beginning of crawling Ryder!!!
Post a Comment