Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm BACK!!

After a much needed self-imposed hiatus from bloggin, I'M BACK! I needed to take a break cuz the blog was just taking up too much of my time. Free time had became scarce as work was getting back up to full speed. The worst of the recession seems to be behind us so internet time at home has become less and less. Couple that with 2 kids and Facebooking has become so much easier to keep everyone in the loop. But I also realize that not everyone is on Facebook and it's a little too public for ryder and makayla's world, so a balance is needed.
I've decided to keep updating as much as time will allow. But more importantly, I'm going to make it a private blog so only invited guest will be able to read it.
So if you would like to continue to follow Ryder and Makayla on their adventures, please comment on this post by typing in your email address and your full name cuz I can't always tell by the addresses, who it is. I will then send out an invitation to you. If you already have a google mail account, you can access immediately. If you don't, you will have to sign-up for one. SORRY in advance for the trouble but more and more people I don't know are reading the blog and I would like to keep it just for family and close friends. You can view the blog as a guest for 2 weeks, but then the trial period will end, and you will have to create a google account eventually to read it. Please email me at foblex@gmail.com if you have any problems.
Thank you all for being loyal subscribers of makayla and ryder's world. Hope you enjoy these pics. There's a lotta catching up to do!Got new Lightning McQueen underwear from Grandma and Grandpa!
Modeling it!
Work it!

Also sportin' the new Lightning McQueen watch!
And my new Hawaiian print shirt.
But nothing beats getting a talking Bumblebee for my birthday!

Can't have a new blog post without a pic of Makayla right?!

4 comments:

joanh said...

nothing like a bunch of goodies from the grandparents!!! good to have you BACK! :)

Norm said...

about time man....

Erick,Roxy and Sophia said...

i like the new underwear...Sophia's got some Snow white and Princess Ariel ones.

Unknown said...

i always wonder what our children's slide shows will look like when they get married... so much more content to work with!