Monday, May 04, 2009

Changing the Blog Color Yet Again

Due to popular demand, actually there was only one vote cast, our blog color and template has changed yet again. I had changed it to green cuz the pink was getting too me and Ryder. Momma Jax chimed in two days ago with her opinion of green. Thumbs down was the verdict. She asked for something more cross gender. I thought green was ok for girls too? Am I not correct?
Anyway, this new template seems fitting for both Makayla and Ryder and her name is now in lower caps also, just like Ryder's. Her one month communist hijack of this blog has come to an end, we are all equal now.
I took these two days ago. She could totally pass for a marshmallow. I put her on my lap and while snapping away, she started to smile. Now did you notice anything weird in any of these for pictures? Didn't think so! Look again, the 3rd picture is not Makayla, it's actually Ryder at about the same age. Do you guys think they look alike? Now look at Ryder all grown up in this self portrait. He's been taking my camera a lot lately, and he loves to just snap away. He's getting pretty good at it.Looks like he's going to grow up to be a photographer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i saw the third picture, i was thinking ryder jr. they do look alike.

I like the new blog color.

AK

Mommy Liz said...

OMG, I was thinking WOW she and Ryder look very similar! They do look alike. What do you guys think? Who does Ryder look more like - you or Jackie? They're both adorable. Love the chins on Makayla! Believe it or not, I was a huge baby! Skinny kid, huge baby!

Tatia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tatia said...

I have to say the benefit of not knowing the sex of the baby before she was born was that we weren't innundated with pink or blue...the color thing seems to be running issue with you A! Anyway, the kids totally look alike...cuties!

Anonymous said...

Love the chubby cheeks. I can see she eats well. Can't wait to see her and you guys, hopefully this year.

Doug