11 hours ago
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Blogging Vacation
To all fans of Ryder's World, we apologize for the lack of posts. We are in Hawaii right now after spending 6 whirlwind days in LA. I have my camera but I forgot my SD card reader so I can't post any pictures. And without pictures, bloggin' is just not the same. We will be back in home on January 7th and I promise to post about all the exciting things that Ryder did over the Xmas holiday. He is really growing up fast and saying lots of hilarious things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sad we missed you guys! Maybe next time! Have a great Hawaiian vacation!
Liz & Tyson
happy new year guys! see you back in taipei!
Sorry we missed you and Ryder in LA...kinda glad we didn't get to see Alex though. Ha!!!
Hope you guys had a good Holiday.
Sorry we missed you in Hawaii! Thought maybe you'd make a trip to the Big Island...
Fire the maid first then post some pictures.
The Caos
Post a Comment