Friday, August 10, 2007

Always getting myself in a squeeze!

When we were in Singapore last time, Ryder got to ride on a bus. I can't remember if he's ever been on a bus before but I think he has. But I KNOW for a fact that he's never gotten his head stuck between the seats before! We were riding on the bus and Ryder started making friends with a young kid behind us so he started to turn around and smile and play.
Ryder wanted to get a little closer to the action and whoops, slips his head in between the two seats and gets his head in a tight squeeze. It was quite funny when it happened cuz one minute he's smilin' and laughin' and the next he's literally in tears. Here's a shot of the little smurf wrestling with the seat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww what a good dad!!! runs to go get the camera while Ryder is in a bus head-lock. ha!!

AK

joanh said...

once jake squeezed through a chair or something and got stuck. silly kids!