Sunday, September 17, 2006

My toys have changed!

I use to be a gadget whore, an electronic gizmodo freak. I play and buy the newest tech gadgets and show them off to my friends, gigahertz, megabytes, divx, optical cables were the terms I frequently used. Now I am a disgrace! Megatron has died and now my vocabulary has changed, sterilization, bacteria free, & swaddling has become my new lingo. My nano, xbox, psp, xbox 360, ipod, digicam, smartphone, media players, and other gadgets have been replaced by new electonic items, mainly two. A bottle warmer and sterilizer. I deal with them everyday, sometimes on multiple occasions. You single guys who are laughing...DON'T. You have been warned. It's not a pretty sight. You might as well Ebay all your stuff now while it still has value. Because when you have kids, it will all collect dust....AND your wife will make you wipe it down cuz dust is BAD!
So now, I'm on a search for the ultimate electronic gadget that I don't have. I want a small dishwasher that can wash all the bottles, sterilize at a high enough temperature AND dry the bottles. This I would trade all my electronic toys for in a heartbeat. You wash bottles all day and dry them and you will know what I mean!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring your 360 games back and I'll make sure they are used frequently.

Anonymous said...

Also, I bet they have what you are looking for in Japan. Isn't it Gadget Heaven? Where all gadgets are born?

joanh said...

LOL

Yen said...

Buy more bottles so you won't have to sterilize as many times. I'm lazy so we have 6(8 oz), 3(9 oz) and 5(4 oz) bottles. Can survive about 2 days without sterlizing.

Anonymous said...

i tried not to laugh, but this is too funny! =D